Requesting a refund
You have the right to a refund in the following situations:
1. You purchased the same item twice.
If you accidentally purchased the same same item twice, we are happy to refund a duplicate purchase.
2. The item is not working as advertised
If an item has technical issues, you should first contact Us. Devozon should be able to solve issue. If this is not the case, you can request a refund if the issue is caused by a defect of the item itself and not by the environment the item is used in. When requesting the refund it is very important to give as many detailed information about the issue. This includes a clear description of the issue itself and any errors that are displayed. Refunds requests with general descriptions, for example "Doesn't work", won't be refunded.
Devozon does not provide refunds in the following situations:
- You have not provided enough information to determine why you have the right to a refund.
- You do not have the knowledge to use the item.
- The purchased item is not working because of misconfiguration or a not supported setup in the buyers environment.
- You can't access the item anymore because the item is no longer available on our platform.
- The item does not meet your expectation or you don't want it anymore.
- The refund is requested more then 30 days after purchase.
You can always request a refund by sending an email with all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org